We’re looking for a dedicated Mid-level C# Developer with a passion for the development and designing of our backend services on a cutting-edge Microsoft Azure platform. You will work alongside our Lead backend developer and other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential. This is a role for an ambitious engineer looking to take the next step in their career, as there will be plenty of room for advancement and promotion moving forward.
The role will be extremely varied, you will be working on services supporting our in-house apps and external APIs, plus helping with data science infrastructure. You will have a strong technical background and Agile development experience. Prior work in similar or overlapping sectors is of significant benefit.
If you want to contribute to developing a disruptive platform, this is the role for you!
If that doesn’t sound enough – In return you will receive a great salary, equity, an awesome working environment in WeWork offices next to Paddington Station, the ability to work from home as needed, a fun ambitious team around you and the opportunity to shape the future of app development!
- Implement backend services and APIs;
- Help ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of services by working closely with our Lead Tester;
- Building and deploying highly scalable system in Microsoft Azure;
- Being involved at the architectural level and contributing to the technical design of services;
- Help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation;
- Develop code as part of a wider team, contributing to code review;
- Embrace agile software engineering practices; TDD, CI/CD etc.
Specific skills required:
- Proficient in OOP
- C# and .Net 4/ .Net Core ecosystems;
- Experience developing distributed systems using Microservices
- Experience implementing Docker Containers
- SQL Server knowledge
- Database design and performance knowledge